Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holidays and Arizona

We will be flying out to Arizona on Monday 16th and I couldn't be happier!! We have only been here a little over a month but I'm such a homebody that it makes it hard being away for a long time. Plus I miss my adorable little niece Ava and can't wait to snuggle her to death!! We are driving our Ford Focus back up to Oregon so we won't be stranded anymore and have to walk in the rain to buy groceries!! Thank goodness!

I have a really sad feeling about the holidays this year.. It's the first time we will be alone on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am in love with the holidays and spending them with family like I've done my ENTIRE life so this year is going to be a hard one for me. I am grateful I have Chase though because even though he hates Christmas and the music he lets me listen to it and watch Christmas movies already. He lets me celebrate and doesn't complain about it either so I'm glad I have him for that. I just can't wait to get a tree!!! YAY! Love Christmas and wish it would come sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment