Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to school.

So it seems to be that time again. We are wanting to go back to school. Who would've thought!! I'm going to either NPC or MCC for my RN and Charles is going to be a high school computer science teacher. We are hoping to move to Pinetop to go to school in Show Low due to the cheap tutition and cheap housing, but from the looks of it, we most likely won't be moving.

Chase is still looking for a job and has a few prospects so we have our fingers crossed!! Pray for us. We are still counting our blessings and loving our amazing families! Thanks for everything!! :)

2 comments:

  1. We will keep you in our prayers (cuz i want you to stay down here duh). and uh we havnt even hung out yet, what is this??
    But im so glad you figured it out...took me forever. i was like, you just write stuff??? I was used to facebook haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have a blog.
    I love them too!
    Good luck with your schooling.

    ReplyDelete