Thursday, July 2, 2009

So another month has come and gone and I am terrible at keeping this thing updated!! Let me tell you all how our lives have been going the past month or so...


Chase and I have decided that school is the best option right now so we signed up for some online and some campus courses at MCC and planned on transferring to BYU Idaho in the winter. Who gave us this crazy idea of moving to Idaho in the dead of winter you ask?? My loving brother Cameron. SO we all decided the best choice for all of us would be to move in together and attend school together. All the meanwhile we are still living with Chase's parents and saving money (which we are now extremely grateful for doing) for a house and school and whatnot.


Well that idea was so last month so now we are moving FOR SURE to Couer d' Alene, Idaho!! WOO HOO! It's the most beautiful place on the planet I kid you not! We are planning to move there once I finish my first semester in the beginning of August with Cameron, who served his mission there. We will still be attending BYU-I but now in the spring instead of winter.

So there it is folks.

1 comment: