Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WOW!!



Well since I might possibly be the worst at updating my blog I'm going to make it a goal to update whenever something exciting comes up in life.

Lets see what has happened since July??

We moved up to Pinetop so I could work at my old job at the coffee shop. We have been here since early August but won't be here for much longer because..................


WE ARE MOVING TO OREGON!!!

The official move date is October 13th and it couldn't come sooner! We plan on living in Medford or Ashland because Southern Oregon University is in Ashland and we need to get our residency before we attend school. Chase will be going to school for his teaching degree in math/science/computers. He is a wiz. I don't have any plans of attending school right now but I do think I will go in a year or 2 to get my Esthetican license so I will be dually licensed.

We also bought the sweetest 89' VW bus. We plan on living in it for the first week until we find a house/apartment we really like and can decide on a town to stay in. It is going to be an incredible experience. I, for one, am so excited to be homeless for a while. I'm all about living simply and within your means and this is the perfect example for us.

I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment