Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blahhhhhh

Today is just one of those blah days..

I started off the day by sleeping in :) except the stupid garbage truck men like to come extra early on Tuesdays to take the huge garbage things and they are literally right outside our window so its insanely loud but I slept through it today(thank you sleeping pills). Then Chaser made us our favorite oatmeal breakfasts and I picked up on my crocheting. I crocheted for 5 minutes and had to take a break because it's impossible for me to sit through anything for more than 5 minutes without wanting to kill myself from boredom no matter how exciting it is. So I turned to Netflix for a movie fix. Picked Singin' In The Rain because I absolutely adore Gene Kelly(HUBBA HUBBA). I have a thing for men in that era hence my obsession over Frank Sinatra, who is a regular on my iTunes and Pandora. Finally decided to wash my face and brush the teeth at 2:00 and danced around the house and down the stairs to the mailbox where I found a letter from COCO!!! It made my day Coco, THANK YOU!! Ran some errands, ate, didn't take a shower but what's new? Pretty boring day.. and it's not even near over... UGH!

1 comment: